Used Flutes For Sale - Free Classified Ads
Listing your personal used flute here is FREE. Please email your ad to
david at sideblown dot com
with "Free Classified" in the subject.
Please limit the number of ads to three per person, be brief and use upper and lower case. Ad copy may be edited for length, content and style. Copy must include maker, serial number and price information.
Back to Top
- Muramatsu Handmade Custom Flute Model AD #62768 Heavy wall sterling silver hand-cut head joint, sterling silver body, B foot joint and mechanism. Offset G, C# Trill key, D#Roller. Wood cleaning rod and Brand new Muramatsu case cover included. Cleaned, oiled and adjusted by Tom Peterson on 2/14/2017. $7,000 email@example.com
- Gorgeous Miyazawa professional sterling flute model 401, serial # PA-401RHC# 77530, (now the 402 model) with 14K gold riser and silver lip plate head joint (cut MZ-5); open holes; offset G; B-foot; pointed arms; drawn tone holes; French case; outer bag; rod; cleaning papers; key oil; owner’s manual. This flute looks and plays like new. COA on 12/31/16. This flute is truly beautiful and offered at a great price! Replacement value $8,845. Offering for $5,700 plus costs. Ships from WI. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Will accept Credit/PayPal.
- Pearl "heavy wall", all silver flute, #53499, w/ Drelinger "Max" headjoint, closed-hole, low-B, played by jazz flutist Bob Cooper. Recent overhaul. Mr. Cooper called it a "poor mans gold flute" Brilliant response in all octaves. $5,500 Max Drelinger with original Pearl Head with LA Finn Wings $5,100- with both heads $5,950. Contact: email@example.com.
- Gold Brannen-Cooper flute with silver mechanics, s/n 1998. 14k rose gold with Brögger Mekanik, soldered toneholes, split E, C-foot, off-set. Beautiful tone very flexible and light in character. It is in great shape since it was overhauled 2 years ago. $19,000. At the moment tryouts are possible in Berlin/Israel. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2009 gold/silver handmade Haynes, #52670. 19.5K gold headjoint (P model), 14K gold body with sterling silver keys/mechanism, in-line, open holes, soldered toneholes, B foot, C# trill. Purchased new in 2009, the flute has not been played since June 2015. Major Clean/Oil/Adjust by Haynes in Dec. 2014 (all pads up to date, etc). Some light tarnish on keys. $25,000. email@example.com.
- 2003 sterling silver Yamaha, model 894, #5515, EC Headjoint, in-line, open hole, soldered/undercut toneholes, B foot, C# trill key, Split E mechanism. Purchased new in 2003, the flute has not been played regularly since 2009. Overhauled in 2012, the flute has not been played at all since, and is in perfect working condition! I'm sad to let go of this instrument, but it's time to find a new home where it will get played more often - please bring this stunning instrument back to life!!! $5,600 OBO. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brannen Brothers, #2385, all 14K rose gold B-foot flute, in-line G, split E,
C# trill, D# roller, A-442, Broegger/Broegger. Comes with a modern
style Brannen head. Built in the early 1990's by the best makers in
the business. Overhauled in November 2015 at the factory. In mint
condition. $50,000. Shipping to be shared. Linda Lmbrei@gmail.com.
- Haynes Ultra-thin wall 0.011" gauge silver, #31483, "Laurent" model, golden age Haynes made in 1962. French model, C-foot, in line G, A=440. These Laurent model Haynes are extremely rare, very light, easy to hold and play. Comes with Haynes case in like new condition that also holds a piccolo. $8,500 email@example.com.
- Miyazawa RBE Type II Handmade flute 9 karat gold. The flute was made in Japan, Asaka. Serial number: 80327. Sterling silver mechanism, Brögger System Open holes, French style pointed tonearms, Soldered toneholes and Straubinger Pads. Maintenance by professional technicians every year. Photos upon request. Asking for 14.000 Euro. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Muramatsu 9K Gold Flute #66662. 9K gold headjoint, body, Sterling Silver keys, Offset, Split E, C foot. Maintenance by Muramatsu technicians every year. Photos upon request. Asking for HKD $88,000 or USD $11,800 + shipping. Flute is in Hong Kong, I can ship it worldwide.
- Haynes Flute, serial #31612, with an added "B flat" key. $5,000.00 USD but the price will be negotiable. I will send pictures, if necessary. Please contact Karrar at Krar_khaled2000@yahoo.com.
- Brannen Cooper Silver hand made flute Serial #1358 . B foot, in line G key, Gizmo, Brogger Mekanik. Modern Cooper style head joint. Recently overhauled. Beautiful sound. Asking $9,000. Pictures upon request. Straubinger pads. Brannen original case. email@example.com.
- Yamaha, Serial 223°7, 009708, 9Karat Orchestral Flute with Original 18K/14k Alder Wings Lafin Headjoint. 9K Gold Tube with Soldered Tone holes. Sterling Silver Mechansim with Inline G, C# trill, Split E, C#/D# Rollers, B foot, A=442, Straubinger Pads, Overhauled in February 2015 and COA in October 2015. $25,0000 US firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pearl Maesta #24239, 14K Gold Forte Cut headjoint, 10K Gold Body with silver keys, Low C foot joint, Split E mechanism, In-line G, New Retail Value of $26,049. Priced to sell fast at $14,995! Email: email@example.com.
- Muramatsu SR (Soldered Tone holes)The greatest model of solid silver flute of Muramatsu, only made by custom order. (the waiting period about 1 and 1/2 years.) Ring Keys, Offset, B-foot, E-mech. Serial#70xxx which is considered the best period of Muramatsu. Perfect condition-like new. Only played by a professional. Email me for photos and sound clips. $13,000. Serious inquiries only. RedoubtFluteStudio@Hotmail.com.
- Lamberson #101, handmade professional silver flute with 14K gold lip plate. Open hole, in-line, gold springs, B foot. $6,000. 201-341-4990.
- Brannen (#3865) silver flute body and footjoint. A=442, offset G, G disc insert, C# trill, .016 thickness, and low B with gizmo. New case and was completely overhauled by Brannen in April 2015. $9,500 trials in NYC. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brannen Cooper #193 solid silver, in line open hole,magic flute, $10,000 contact James at email@example.com.
- Brannen Cooper, #5352, with Brögger mechanic and acoustic. Open holes, B foot, split E, offset G, gizmo, 14 kt. gold riser, Straubinger pads. Only owned by me and only used in profesional
symphony and chamber concertos. Serviced always by Uesawa Atelier in Munchen. Ask for pictures and sending and return conditions. 10.000€. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Haynes #50237, LJD Solid Silver flute with a brand new Haynes headjoint (solid silver with 14K riser, Piedmont cut). In-Line G, Low B foot, C# trill key, unique teardrop cup design. New comparable models sell for over $10,000 and I am asking $7,950 or best offer. Please email me at email@example.com Photos available.
- Muramatsu #32652, 9K body with silver keys, 14K Headjoint with engraved lip plate. In-line G, B-foot. Formerly owned by Amy Porter! This flute would sell new for $26.750. I am asking for $19,750. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Photos available.
- Miyazawa #17983. 8K Gold body with silver keys, and 9K Gold headjoint with a winged lip plate. In-line G, Low B foot with gizmo. Recent overhaul with new pads. Rich sound with a smooth mechanism! New replacement value is $24,995. Asking $16,950 or best offer. Feel free to contact me at email@example.com or on my cell at 719-287-7072.
- Muramatsu 9k + Orignal Lafin 18k. - Freiburg, BW Germany. Muramatsu flute body 9K #62130 + Lafin (Original) 18K headpiece #880. Drawn toneholes, silver mechanism, offset G, D # roller, B foot. Original Lafin headjoint 18K with 14K lip plate and 14k riser with the new Lafin cork stopper. Very good condition, great projection and beautiful color, Overhauled with Straubinger pads in October 2014. 14500€. The price can be negotiable. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brannen .016 Silver Flute with 14K Riser, #6478 , .016, offset G, A-442, Brogger Mech, built in 2008, silver headjoint with 14K gold riser, headjoint by Elizabeth Watson. Excellent condition, COA January 2015. $11,000. Phoenix, Arizona, area trial only. Email: email@example.com
- Brannen #3561 (1998), 10K Rose Gold body with silver mechanism, offset G, A=442, split E, C# trill, engraved headjoint. $21,000. (new $27,665.) This flutes has been played professionally and meticulously maintained. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (206) 729-1903 for trials.
- Handmade-Professional Sankyo Prima 5k Gold Flute with Sterling Silver Keys, serial #82601. 0.38 Tubing, A=442, Open Holed, Off-set G with Split E Mechanism, C# Trill, "Angled-Cluster" B foot w/ Gizmo & Double Rollers (D# & C# keys) w/ larger key area (betters right-hand position for ease of playing), Pointed Key Arms, Extruded Tone Holes, 5k Gold Rings, Ribs & Posts, Sankyo patented cork system in headjoint. A gem! Rich in overtones, with extremely secure pitch and an immediate response to any kind of articulation. Amazing mechanism for very fast playing. $17,500 / OBO. email@example.com
- Louis Lot, #3526. Solid Silver with Makers Marks. In Line, Open Hole, B Foot. $12,000. Please contact Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haynes 14 ct gold flute, #44400. Open-hole keys, in-line G, split E, C# trill, B foot. Original hard case and leather carrying case. I have owned since new. Now being overhauled, including new pads. Tone is lovely, different than silver. Sweet and very clear. Asking $36,000. Ted Mohns, MD. Cell: 858-334-9993 or email@example.com
- 14k Muramatsu, serial #69434: 14k. Body and headjoint, drawn toneholes, off-set G, B foot, split E, C# trill, re-padded in Februray 2014, beautiful engravings on keys and headjoint, very flexible instrument, beautiful tone. Bought in 2010. Asking price:$25,500 OBO. Contact: Vivianne Belanger: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lillian Burkart Elite flute body #631, .016” Sterling Silver, Offset-G, Pointed arms, Soldered tone holes, B foot, Micro-Link mechanism, A=442, C# Trill, D# Roller, G donut, Straubinger Pads. $13,000.
email@example.com: (832) 335-8483
- Handmade solid silver Haynes - Loved and cared for since made to order for me in 1997. Serial #50484. Open hole, inline G, C foot, drawn tone holes, Deveau A=442 scale. Heavy wall .016 model. Dark, rich sound, excellent response. I’m selling to help finance a new flute. Asking for $6,200 O.B.O. I'm happy to provide photos. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Powell flute, Model # 50000, Serial #HC-1454. This is a professional flute; it has a gorgeous sound and is in excellent condition. I played it for a short time while I was Minister of Music in a church. I am selling because I would rather see it played than sitting in my closet. Please email with any questions or for pictures to email@example.com. $5,000 Cdn, Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Prima-Sankyo #45841 Handmade DN 9K-2 gold with sterling mechanism, french, inline, open, drawn, low G disc, C and B-foot, all 9K NRS-1 head joint with concave cork-disc. Excellent condition, light use, recently overhauled, Straubinger pads. B-foot leather case, C-foot spacer, cover, rod. $17K Philip 617-331-9466
- Brannen Brothers Sterling Silver, Handmade, French model, A-442, In-line G, C# trill, Split E, B Foot, Brogger Mekanik, Traditional Acoustic with a NEW Sterling Silver Brannen, Modern Style head joint with 14K gold riser. Head joint may be traded at Brannen for six months. Comes with a combination flute/piccolo leather case and nylon case cover. Played professionally. Fabulous sound. In excellent condition. Asking $14,550.00. Call Linda 508-478-3509.
- Haynes, #42232. All Silver, handmade, french(open hole), handcut headjoint, gold springs, pointed key arms, 0.16" tubing, soldered tone holes, B footjoint. One owner - Registered with Wm. S. Haynes Flute Co. Replacement Value: $12,575. Asking Price: $5,000 firm. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Louis Lot, #10.390. Solid Silver with Makers Marks. Old Style. In Line, Close Hole, Closed G Sharp, C Foot. 14-1/4 Body length so estimated at 435-438 Pitch. $6,000.
- Powell #12617. Powell Headjoint 6930. Excellent condition. Powell Handmade 19.5K Rose Gold Flute Sterling Silver Mechanism, .012" Tubing, Soldered Tone Holes, A=442, B Foot Joint with Gizmo Offset G Keys, French Cups, Split E, C# Trill, D# Roller, Powell Handmade Platinum Philharmonic Style Headjoint with a 10K Gold Lip. Appraised by Powell 6/27/13: $46,723.00. Asking: $38,000. Contact Nick at email@example.com
- Brannen Brothers Serial # 872, 0.014 silver flute, Broegger Mekanik, Traditional Acoustic, In-line G, Split E, C# Trill, B Foot, 14K Brannen Modern Head Joint, Brannen brown leather single case and fleece cover. Recent COA. Plays beautifully. Exceptionally well made during Brannen's best years of flute manufacturing. $21,950. FN-VG, SPLSH, Linda 508-478-3509.
- Powell #2139: Handmade Sterling Silver Flute, Sterling Silver Mechanism with Drawn Tone Holes, .018" tubing, Traditional Powell Scale, A-440, French cups, B foot joint, in-line G. Beautiful condition. $10,000. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Powell #1159: beautifully restored, solid silver, all original vintage flute. Handmade, french cups, soldered tone holes, .014, in line, a=440, B-ft. Owned by famous NY player who knew Powell and worked closely with him. This flute has a sweetness that is unique and excellent legato. It sings, resonates in your hands, and is in fabulous condition. $10,000. Contact email@example.com
- Powell #11636: 14K Aurumite, inline, B foot, C# trill, D# roller, gold pack (gold toneholes, rings, ribs, and posts). Headjoint is 14k Aurumite, with a 14k lip plate. In perfect playing condition. $17,500 OBO. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pearl Maesta 9841, S/N 27079,14k gold flute, silver mechanic, full gold covering, soldered toneholes, ring keys, offset, B-foot, E-mech, Straubinger pads, Forte-style headjoint, bought in 2011 as first owner, used professionally. Location: Hungary, Price: 15000 Euro. E-mail: email@example.com
- Altus 1607, # 4048 - fully handmade, .958 'Britannia' headjoint and body, 925 solid mechanism, soldered tone holes, seamed tube, open holes, offset G, split E mech, C foot, French-style ring stop on headjoint, French-style 'pointed' key-arms, William Bennett "WIBB" scale, SP-1 springs. This flute is in very good condition, has been serviced regularly and I have been its only owner. The headjoint has hardly been used and so does have slight tarnishing from sitting in the box (I had a different head fitted to the flute when I bought it). Price: £5250. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Muramatsu DS #70224. Excellent condition, only 2 years of use. All sterling silver, hand cut solid silver head joint, Solid Silver Body and Keys, french (open hole), drawn tone holes, white gold springs, pointed key arms, B footjoint, D# roller, engraved D# key, offset G. Stamped MA (Muramatsu America) on rib. Price new $8,900. Sales for $6,000. Email for pictures and more details. email@example.com
- Lamberson #507. Handmade silver flute w/ 14K gold riser and lip plate. Overhauled 3 years ago, immaculately maintained. Straubinger pads. Beautiful instrument, rich sound, wooden case. This flute has served me very well for years. $6,000 OBO. 563-581-0504.
- Powell # 13862: Handmade 14k Aurumite, soldered tone holes, off-set G, B foot with gizmo, Philharmonic headjoint. In excellent condition. $12,500. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Powell #1887: Solid Silver Commerical Model Powell, made in 1958. Drawn tone holes, B foot, In-line G. Original headjoint and case. In excellent condition. $7,000. email@example.com
- William S. Haynes flute, serial #43654, mint condition, hand-made, solid sliver, thin-walled, open hole, in-line G, last in-factory check-up in 2006 - horsehair pads replaced with same. Original hard-shell case and tuning/cleaning rod included. Asking $8,000 or best offer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for photos and additional information.
- Powell 14K Aurumite handmade custom with C# trill and Split-E mechanism. Serial number 11701. It was recently appraised for $13,000 my asking price is $9500 (negotiable). Photos are available upon request. email@example.com
- Powell - Serial # 971 completed in 1950. Sterling silver, soldered tone holes, .014" tubing, Traditional Powell Scale, A-440, French cups, in-line G. Handmade Custom Silver Flute. Beautiful condition and has been a wonderful and very much loved instrument. PowellFlute@yahoo.com Pictures available upon request. Can have it appraised if needed. $10,000. US Offers Only.
- Yamaha model 874 flute in 925 silver with a Nagahara silver head, off-set G, split E, D# and C# rollers on the B-foot. A-442, leveled tone holes and JS Schmidt Digital Gold pads. Fast and responsive---Schmidt pads are the best. Single case with cover. I hate to sell good instruments, but I am old and it is time. US$7,250. firstname.lastname@example.org
- One-owner, Haynes flute, #46625, handmade B-foot, open holes, purchased new in September 1980. This flute is in "like-new" condition but will probably need new pads. This flute has been stored in its original case for over 20 years. Appraised for $10,000 in 2004. Asking $8,000. Photo's on request. email@example.com
- Haynes Sterling Silver Flute. Serial #22306. Regular Model, C-ft, Solid Silver. Asking $8,900. Located near Washington, D.C. This flute has had one owner and is in great condition. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jack Moore flute #359, 14K head & tubing, sterling tone holes & mechanism, $14,500, A442, B foot, C# trill, in-line G, Bennett scale, just overhauled. Gorgeous flute, but for hand reasons, going to a lighter weight. Private sale. Serious USA inquiries and payment only! Include the word “goldilocks” as a spam filter. email@example.com
- Yamaha 884 Flute, Silver body, EC head, in-line G, B-foot with Gizmo, soldered tone holes. Comes with case, case cover, and cleaning rod. In very good condition and meticulously maintained. Was used in my masters degree and professionally. Asking price is $6750, negotiable. 713-320-6733 Antonia@AntoniaRogers.com
- Burkart Silver Flute #265 - .016", 998 silver, soldered tone holes, A=442, B-foot, open holes. 1/2 Offset G, Straubinger pads, D# Roller, Silver High E Facilitator, M2 style headjoint. A real beauty. $12,000. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haynes # 39840, Golden Age, Hand made, All Sterling Silver, 14K riser, inline, E-mech, B-foot, soldered tone holes. Very nice flute $5,900.00. Questions and trial period.
- Jack Moore, #334, Solid Silver hand made, ½ offset G, Low B, Gizmo, Pinless mechanism, Pointed arms, excellent condition. $6,900. email@example.com
- Lamberson, S/N #540, 14K head and body, handmade, modern scale, in line, French model, sterling silver keys, low B, head reworked by David Williams w/ his embouchure, beautiful sound. Plays and looks excellent. I am moving to wooden flute. $15,000. JP@Thomamaui.com or (808) 345-9532
- Muramatsu DN. Solid Silver, regular wall, inline, open hole, B foot, C# trill. Serial number in 68,000s (ask for details). Straubinger pads. Excellent condition. Asking $6,000. Willing to include brand new Tsubasa headjoint at $7,000 for both. Please contact via email: MereRay03@yahoo.com
- Lillian Burkart #351: Liquid tone quality that sings in every register. Secure intonation, crisp articulation, and an overall brilliant sound with a well defined core. Played in leading concert venues and competitions. I am reluctant to part with this remarkable instrument that has played a significant role in my career. .998 Silver, 0.16", offset G, Straubinger pads, C# trill, E donut, D# roller, pinless mechanism. Hand made in 2005. Asking $11,500 w/ Acton (C4) sterling silver headjoint. (Valued at $15,620) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Powell Flute #9855; Solid Silver with soldered toneholes, inline G, split E mechanism, B-foot, A=442, Philharmonic style headjoint. Wonderful handmade flute that has been in many final rounds of orchestral auditions as well as winning a few. Priced to sell at $6,500. Will send pictures upon request. email@example.com or (804) 310-0010.
- Jack Moore #238, solid silver tubing and key mechanism with14kt gold enbouchure with engraved "rose" open hole keys, off set G, B-foot. Key options include C# trill and Coltman C#. This flute is in pristine condition with no dents, scratches or tarnish. It has the warm resonant tone throughout the registers that Jack Moore flutes are known for. $10,000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haynes Sterling Silver Handmade French #50959, .016 Wall Thickness, Open Hole, Inline, Soldered Tone Holes, 14k gold riser, A=442, In line, RW Scale, C# trill key and D# roller The flute is in excellent condition, no dents or scratches. The flute has the full traditional Haynes sound and quality. Asking $6,000. Located in RI email@example.com
- Yamaha 894HW that was just overhauled at Burkart with Straubinger pads. It has no scratches or imperfections in the wood. $6,000 or best offer. Email for photos. Charlespage1@ymail.com
- Powell #9639, Handmade 14K rose gold body, 14k rose gold tone holes, sterling silver mechanism, French style open cups, A-442, in-line G, lower G insert, B foot with gizmo. 14k rose gold heajoint #2932B with platinum riser. Powell leather case and cover. Played professionaly for 15 years, original owner. Perfect condition. $20,000. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arista Flute used 100% overhauled/rebuilt. Contact: email@example.com. Manchester, NH USA - In line, Split E, B Foot. Completly rebuilt in factory. Including your choice of a new Arista head joint. Priced at US$8,100 Picture at: http://www.importers-exporters.com/usedarista.htm
- Brand new Altus 1607. Brinatia Silver (958). All handmade. S/Nr 7518, incredible sound. Louis Lot model. $15,000. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brannen-Cooper, S/N #612. B foot, in line, open holes and solid silver Dana Sheridan headjoint. £10,500. Please contact Nicki at email@example.com. Price: $10,500
- Verne Powell #5752 made in 1980. Handmade Custom Metal Flute. Sterling silver, soldered tone holes, .014 tubing, Cooper Scale, A-440, French cups, C foot joint, in line G. Sell together with a AK Cooper silver headjoint, hand-engraved. This combination provides a rich and beautiful sound. In perfect condition, overhauled 2 years ago. Price $12,000. firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Nagahara Flute, 10k body w/silve toneholes & mechanism (.013) open, inline G, B foot, A-442, Nagahara Triad Pads, D# roller, wearless Mech 11, headjoing upgrade, all 14kt gold engraved lipplate, 14kt Galway Gold interlocking crown. Serial number #534.
$20,000 firm. Bought July 2007. Like new. new case/cover. Have two gold flutes, need to sell one. email@example.com
- Powell #2040 – This is a vintage Powell handmade flute with “Daphnis” Left Hand C# lever. Sterling Silver tubing with soldered tone holes, sterling mechanism, in-line G, B Foot, A=440. Excellent condition. $10,000 obo. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Powell #7211 – Handmade Sterling silver flute with sterling mechanism, in-line C# trill, A=440 .014 tubing, open hole, B Foot, Brannen-Cooper headjoint. Excellent condition $7,900. email@example.com
Back to Top
- Haynes Amadeus Flute - Model 900 - Serial No. 6062. Purchased in 2010 from Bronstein Music. Sterling Headjoint, body, and B-Foot. Silver Plated Mechanism, .16 wall, two additional Trevor James Crowns (Grenadilla and Cocuswood) as well as the original silver crown, C sharp trill, slight plate wear on tip on D# key, otherwise in excellent shape. Asking $2500 or best offer. Email for pictures and more information - (925) 267-4300, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haynes handmade #26788, "golden age" flute from 1957: silver headjoint, body and keys, soldered tone holes, French pointed arms, open hole, inline, C foot. Video available. Photos on request. $3,500. email@example.com
- Yamaha YFL-581, #925, Sankyo Head joint, solid silver, open hole, low-B, recent overhaul, Plays brilliantly. Played by Solo Flutist of El Paso Opera and Symphony. Includes beautiful wood case. Sell for $3,850 Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wimberly flute #05with Wimberely head joint and/or Arista headjoint w/ platinum reed, all silver, closed-hole, C-foot, Split-E, Split-F#, recent overhaul. Asking $3,400 w/ Wimberly head joint, or $4,200 for BOTH head joints. Contact: email@example.com
- Muramatsu EX III (S/N 53018) A gorgeous silver flute with wonderful tone and smooth action will an all silver headjoint and silver clad tubing and mechanism. The EXIII has the latest pad design (lotus) found on the more expensive Muramatsu models (e.g. DS). The mechanism also has the same design. Recent COA; plays beautifully. Offset, B Foot, open hole. Original case and case cover. $2,895. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yamaha 874 Professional Flute (S/N 4600) All silver series 800 Professional Flute. Soldered undercut tone holes with EC headjoint with gold riser! All new Yamaha pads and COA. Plays wonderfully with quick response and beautiful tone. Open Hole, Offset G, B Foot, Split E, Original Yamaha Hard shell and new Cavallaro Padded Case Cover, Wood Cleaning Rod. $4,950. Photos available. Music4us77@gmail.com.
- Yamaha 677, #052990 - like new in box, offset G, split E mechanism, C# key and Straubinger Phoneix pads. Has .43mm wall thickness. Played only a couple of times. Pristine condition! Retails for $5,779, asking $3,495. Send note to email@example.com for further info and pictures.
- Miyazawa 202 with MZ-10 headjoint, .958 silver, offset g, b foot, great condition. $3,500 OBO.
- Rare Philipp Hammig 666/7. Original price is around 7,000 euros and I am willing to make a deal from 3,500 euros. This particular flute is solid silver throughout and has a lovely deep and warm quality of sound and is easy to blow. It is perfect for any professional or advanced student looking for a solid silver flute of good quality - closed holes with offset G, D# roller on the footjoint. More info write to my mail. Svoboda.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yamaha 684 #038247 bought in December 2009. The flute has a .925 solid silver headjoint. It is inline, and has a C# trill key. It is in very good condition, and I found it to be the ideal intermediate model. Asking $2500 CDN. Comes with carry case and cleaning rod. Contact Alexandra Danahy
email@example.com for photos and more information.
- Muramatsu ST Standard model #17509 circa. 1977. Open hole with B foot, in-line G and Gizmo key. Beautiful condition with original hard shell case, wooden tuning/cleaning rod and soft lined carrying case. Recently gone over and adjusted by professional repair tech. Pictures on request. $2,900.00 with free shipping in U.S. 360-299-3199 or 360-856-7547 Seattle,WA
- As new Muramatsu EX RCEO-III, EX47612.Silver headjoint and silver plated body and mechanism. Open holes, C foot, split E, offset G. Mint condition. Ask for pictures and sending and return conditions.
- Haynes sterling silver flute, serial number 3047, early 1915 production, off set G, low pitch, in excellent condition, just replaced a couple of pads. $2,500. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yamaha 681 (current model 784) Serial #1223 – great condition. Solid silver body and mechanism, Straubinger Pads, Inline G, B Foot. Just serviced! (full clean, oil, and adjust and 3 new pads), no dents, no major scratches. Comes with hard case and Cavallaro soft cover, both of which are a little worn, and wooden cleaning rod. Great for advanced students, college music majors, and doublers. $4,700. Contact: Weronika Balewski email@example.com
- Artley Wilkins Model solid silver flute with two headjoints. #387867. French open-hole keys, inline G, C-sharp trill, C foot, thick-wall tubing, gold springs. Pads and corks in good, playable condition. Selling with the original Artley headjoint and also a newer David C. Williams sterling headjoint #1245. Includes original case that holds a flute and piccolo or a second headjoint. Beautiful dark tone. Email for pics and video. $2,300. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yamaha YFL-894H, #9075. In excellent condition. Handmade, sterling silver body and keys. EC headjoint cut, B-foot with Gizmo key. soldered tone holes, French open hole, in-line, Split E, white gold springs. Bought in 2010. Asking $3,500 or Best offer. email@example.com
- Prima SANKYO PRIMA "artist" model C flute. Solid silver headjoint, body, foot and mechanism. Open hole, drawn tone holes, Y arms and B-foot with gizmo key. Flute comes with additional silver C-foot. It has a resonant, sweet sound with enough brightness to project very well. Only studio work never club gigs. This flute is in near mint condition with a french style case and cleaning rod. Asking price u$ 3,950.00 For more info and pictures, please contact Ara at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 337-4080.
- Lovely Powell 2100 Solid Silver Flute. S/N 21-1353. C foot, Open hole, offset G, French cups. Sterling silver, drawn tone holes, .016 tubing, Modern Powell Scale A-442 pitch. This flute comes with 1 or 2 upgraded headjoints-Powell Soloist and/or Venti headjoints for sale with this flute. These headjoints are $1420 USA and £1200 in UK each! All in excellent condition, cherry wood case, Cavallaro soft outer case. Just had full service. Wonderful sound with either headjoint. I have owned this flute from new. Flute with one headjoint £2199 ($3500) or best offer . Flute with both headjoints £2599 ($4200) or best offer + postage at cost. Please Email for more info and lots of photos. I am in the UK. email@example.com
- I have a 1960’s Haynes Flute. It is closed hole. The flute is in perfect condition. Has been well cared for and the tone quality of this instrument is exceptional. This is an instrument to be played and enjoyed. Comes with original hard carrying case. I recently had the flute serviced by Sam Ash in Clearwater, FL. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or pictures. Serial number 21072. Thanks for looking! Asking price is $3,250.00. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haynes Amadeus AF900, s/n 4339 in absolutely mint condition! Not even a scratch! Comes in original leather hardshell case, plus a nylon Protec carrying case as well. I have not played this flute very much as I play Bansuri flute as well. I bought the flute in late 2009. I always keep the moisture absorbing inserts in the flute and the flute in the case at all times. Flute retails for $3150, I am asking $2100 or best offer. Neil 831-459-7684
- Yamaha 681 s/n # 2454, with Nagahara headjoint. The Yamaha 681 body dates from 1993 and the headjoint from 2003. Inline, B-foot with 925 silver tube and keys. The Nagahara is 950 silver with a 14 k gold riser. A COA (clean, oil, adjust) was just done on this flute, so it's in excellent condition. The adjustment was done by a repairman whose specialty is Yamahas. $2,500 Very cheap. Photos on request and another questions email@example.com Cell 347-257-9834.
- Yamaha 774 #013283. This flute plays marvelously but it might be time for pad replacement, everything else is in wonderful working condition. Professionally cleaned recently and a few springs and head cork replaced. Solid silver EC cut headjoint delivers a direct straightforward sound. B foot with gizmo key. Comes in original case. Retail 5,000-7,000 Must sell! $3,000 obo.
- Hand-crafted 1965 Wm. S. Haynes Flute. #34383. Beautiful "Golden Era" Haynes flute. Handmade French model. Thin walled, .014. Features the traditional Haynes cut headjoint, solid silver body and keys with gold springs, soldered tone holes, covered-hole, C footjoint, and Offset G. With original case. $3,500. firstname.lastname@example.org
- This wonderful flute is from the “Golden Age” of Haynes flutes. Serial number 20944 and was made in 1950. The flute has a lovely sound and plays perfectly in tune. Articulation is fantastic, and the headjoint is really something. Mechanically, this flute is in terrific shape. The action is excellent, the pads seal well, and it was oiled by a woodwind specialist last year. $2395. I’d prefer paypal for
payment. (434) 326-6359. If you’d like pictures, email email@example.com
- David Wimberely flute , Sterling silver throughout, Closed holes, open G, reverse thumb, pointed arms, C-foot, Sells new for over $6,500. $3,200 or best offer. New pads, plays nice.
- 1937 Vintage William S. Haynes flute, serial #18456, solid sterling silver, excellent condition, beautiful sound. $3,000 or best offer 219-873-0856 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miyazawa model PA-202RH with offset G, straubinger pads, solid silver headjoint, body & foot, low b w/ pointed tonearms, drawn toneholes. Barely used for one year, will be fully checked/reserviced at local music store before sent out. Brand new sells for $3,295 but selling mine for $2,295. Great deal! email@example.com
- Powell 2100, serial # 21-2356 (now called hand made Conservatory flute) recently serviced, excellent condition. Sterling silver, drawn tone holes, .016 tubing, Modern Powell Scale A-442 pitch, in-line G keys, French cups, B footjoint with gizmo, .014" sterling silver headjoint. I am the only owner, kept it in a great shape, and played professionally. $4,300 + shipping. Serious buyers please email for pictures. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yamaha 884 - #5967 top-of-the line open hole, B foot, soldered tone holes. Handmade of high grade 92.5% pure sterling, strong broad sound with warm tonal colors in every range and at any dynamic level with accurate intonation, extreme color flexibility. Must sell $4,900 obo. email@example.com
- Haynes flute excellent condition. #15318 made in 1938. Heavy wall .018 open hole, soldered tone holes, low C. Recent overhaul with Lucien deluxe pads. Head joint, lip plate, body, footjoint, and B key are all stamped sterling. Nice full rich sound. Comes with original case and cover. $4,200. paypal only. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Powell Handmade Conservatory. Solid silver, in-line G, B-foot, .016 tubing. Full, rich tone yet highly responsive. Headjoint is the "Boston" model. Sole owner purchased new in 2004. Excellent condition and includes Powell cherry wood case and leather cover. Asking $4,200 + shipping. email@example.com
- Muramatsu Flute, AD model, Sterling silver headjoint, body and mechanism, inline G, B foot. Serial # 60186. Price 4,500. Contact info, firstname.lastname@example.org or 818.212.4654
- Powell 2100 flute and headjoint, #21-2356, recently serviced, excellent condition. Sterling silver, drawn tone holes, .016 tubing, Modern Powell Scale A-442 pitch, in-line G keys, French cups, B footjoint with gizmo, .014" sterling silver headjoint. One owner, kept it in a great shape, and played professionally. Comparable model by powell retail price $7,800, asking for $4,800+shipping, o.b.o., serious inquires only.
- 1976 solid silver open hole semi-professional Muramatsu flute hand selected by Murray Panitz, former first flutist of the Philadelphia Orchestra. S/N16968. In perfect condition, new pads, new headjoint cork, quick and even action. B-foot, high C facilitating. Drawn tone holes. One owner, and it has been played and maintained regularly. Unlike most new Japanese flutes, this flute has a remarkably dark tone with a great deal of color. This is a perfect flute for the serious amateur. $3,600. SallyFrank1@aol.com
- Professional Handmade PEARL Flute PF-885. Solid Silver, open-hole, inline G, split E, C# trill, gizmo, white gold springs, French pointed arms. Flute is in mint condition, with no dents. Comparable to Pearl’s Cantabile (which retails for almost twice as much!) Has been overhauled and not played since and is in perfect playing condition. I'm the original owner. Great flute for advanced students or professionals. $3,200. email@example.com
- Powell 2100 flute and head-joint for sale, recently serviced, excellent condition. Drawn tone-hole, B foot, open hole, in line G. Very nice and warm sound. I am the only owner, kept it in a great shape, and played professionally. comparable model by powell retail price $7,800, asking for $4,800+shipping, o.b.o. email for picture and trails, serious inquires only. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wm. S. Haynes #30591 – Used Solid Silver handmade model and mechanism with C Ft. In-line G, soldered tone holes, open hole, pointed arms. Made in the early 1960s. A=440. Thin wall, good resonance, elegant tone color. Excellent condition: $4,000. email@example.com
- Powell 2100, great condition, drawn tone-hole, B-foot, open hole, in line G. Very nice and warm sound. I am the only owner, kept it in a great shape, and played professionally. Retail price $7,800, price reduced from $4,800 to $4,500+shipping, o.b.o. email for picture. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Muramatsu Professional AD Model - All silver including keywork. Open hole with offset G, B-foot, heavy wall, C# trill and gizmo key. I'm the original owner, bought few months still in mint. Final asking price is $2,700 plus shipping. email@example.com
- Powell Handmade Conservatory Flute- Pristine perfect condition! Completely solid silver, open hole, offset G, C# trill key, G disc, B-foot, rose gold clad rings. Just had a COA and was worked on by Jonathon Landell for optimal performance. Included is a new Powell Cherry wood case and leather cover. No headjoint included. Trials available in the Little Rock area. $5,000.00 Serious inquiries please. firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Top
- Couesnon Mondpole Conservatoires M Moyse 37656 for sale. Has been in storage for the last 50+ years. In excellent condition and with original case. Will send photos if required. First reasonable offer will secure. email@example.com
- Sankyo "Silver Sonic" flute S/N# 12026, silver tube, plated keys, in-line G, open-hole, drawn tone holes, C-foot.
Recent full overhaul with JS Engineering Pure Gold Pads. Some tarnish on keys, flute plays and responds beautifully. Original Sankyo headjoint has been brilliantly re-cut by Chris MeKenna. Similar to Powell "concert" cut.
This really opened up the sound! Beautiful, unique wood case, cleaning rod, silver-topped-cork plugs and Cavallaro padded case cover included. Located in Los Angeles, CA. $1,700 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for photos and additional information.
- AZUMI Waveline Student Flute - excellent choice for the beginning student who needs a shortened length flute but one that is ergonomically correct for playing and posture. New! $495 OBO.
- Di Zhao DZ-700 Flute - Solid silver headjoint, and body and low B foot. Offset G, Split E Mechanism, C# Trill, and D sharp roller. Serial Number: S-937 $1,800. email@example.com
- 1918 Haynes Vintage closed hole flute, #4483, C Foot, Offset G, just professionally overhauled. $1,195. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1927 Haynes closed hole flute, #5563, C Foot, Offset G, just professionally overhauled. $1,350. email@example.com
Sankyo CF201 Flute (serial 02850), B- foot, sterling silver headjoint, open holes, E key, offset, nickel silver body and thomann keys, drawn holes, RT-1 headjoint, 0.40mm tubing, incl hardshell case in leather carrying bag. Excellent condition. Asking price $1,900. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Armstrong Emeritus 21 open hole C foot flute, SN K1474, made in 1965. Very good condition. $1,500. Contact email@example.com
- Djalma-Julliot, France, about 1920-1930. It plays very good, newly overhauled and polished. Typical flute colour of the golden era. Original case. Asking $850. Sound and pictures at: http://youtu.be/cb32Rx0qVXs. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vintage Flute Couesnon
Flute Couesnon no 4640 "Exposition Universelle de Paris 1900 - Hors Concours - Membre du Jury" Lovely french flute from the golden age. It is in playable condition as you can see from the video - I have made repadded and played for two years. The sound is sweet and deep - typical french sound with beaucoup de charme Write me to see more photos. Video and photos on http://youtu.be/tjTf78Q7XeU. Asking $700. Sending from Italy through EMS (expedition costs about $50-$60). email@example.com
- Pearl PF-765 RBE/Quantz Model, #32455. PH-6J headjoint, sterling silver head, body & footjoint w/ silver plated keys. French open hole, pointed leg arms, pinless mech., B footjoint offset G, split E. Serviced w/ pads 2013, professionally played for 4 months before upgrading. No dents, dings or blemishes, only evidence of polishing. Photos upon request, asking $750. Free shipping [U.S.] Contact Delaine at ProWinds@vistomail.com
- Gemeinhardt M3 Flute- #318221 Open Hole, B Foot w/ Gizmo Key, Silver Plated Head, Body and Foot. In EXCELLENT playing condition- Was just fully repadded and cleaned! Ding/Dent Free with minimal scratching. Comes with hard case and cleaning rod. PayPal OK. $395 + shipping. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for photos.
- Yamaha 371 Allegro Series Flute- #746935 Open Hole, B Foot w/ Gizmo Key, Solid Silver Headjoint, Silver Clad Body and Keys, Offset G, Split E Mechanism, Gold Plated Lip. Shows signs of surface wear (scratches and a few tiny dings/scuffs), but was just adjusted and is in excellent playing condition. Comes with hard case and plastic Yamaha hole plugs. PayPayl OK. $675 + shipping. Contact email@example.com for photos.
- Pearl 661 RBE Flute- #9072 Open Hole, B Foot w/ Gizmo Key, Solid Silver PH-6J Headjoint, Silver Clad Body and Keys, Offset G, Split E Mechanism w/ Pearl's patented pinless construction. Get's a lovely clear and rich tone. Ding/Dent Free and in excellent playing condition. Comes with hard inner case and soft leather outer case. PayPal OK. $675 + shipping. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for photos.
- Yamaha 581H Flute - #001079 - Solid Sterling Silver Head, Body and Foot. Silver Plated Keys. Bought in 1984. Excellent Condition. Open Hole / Inline G / B Foot Gizmo with French pointed arms. Yamaha CY Head Joint. Original Case. Replaced By YFL-684 Which Lists For Over $4,000. Asking $1,600. Pictures Available. Call 1-917-603-3520. email@example.com
- Yamaha 481, B-footjoint, inline G, open hole. No dents or imperfections. Includes hard case. Great starter to intermediate flute. Recently cleaned with brand new pads, corks, and screws.
$850, email for pictures and more information. 972-691-1050, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trevor James Virtuoso flute P25259 #925 all silver body and open holes. Has only been slightly played and still has a fantastic sound. It was recently adjusted and had annual repairs done. It also comes with a beautiful leather carrying case with a shoulder strap.Great for a serious student or professional. This instrument means a lot to me but I need money for college so I have to let it go. It was purchased for a little over $1200 but I am only asking $800 or best offer. I can send pictures if needed at email@example.com
- Yamaha 481 II Silver Flute, #303314 $850+$30 shipping (fragile). Body and headjoint are solid 925 sterling silver. In-line G; B-foot. Includes leather carry case, hard case, cleaning rod, bo pep thumb guide and bo pep finger saddle. Open hole, but cork plugs included. Great starter to intermediate flute. I have used this flute since high school (until I was able to upgrade). Silver slightly worn on 2 keys.Contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Will be shipped from Temecula, CA.
- Gemeinhardt KG Special Ltd. Edition. Solid silver headjoint, body and foot.
B-foot extension. White gold springs, gold lip plate. Excellent Condition.
This was a limited edition flute produced only for a select few dealers.
Serial number 94881. Raising funds for our adoption asking $1,200 OBO.
plus shipping. email@example.com
- Gemeinhardt Model 3 SHB, Serial # 407810; Solid Silver head joint with gold lip plate, in-line G open hole, B foot with gizmo key, hard case. Just cleaned, polished and serviced, plays wonderfully, in excellent condition. Great for an advanced student or adult flutist. $800 OBO. Diane Barnes at 541-708-0365 or firstname.lastname@example.org can send pics.
- Geimenhardt 3SHB. Solid Silver Headjoint, open hole, B foot. Great sound, very good conditions and very good response. Original hard black case. $620 obo. email@example.com. Ask for pictures.
- Jupiter 611RBS. Open-hole, silver plated body and keys, sterling silver headjoint, B-foot, inline G includes a French case and cover, excellent condition. $795 OBO. (920) 860-1519 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haynes Amadeus AF-600 with B-foot. This is a demo model that is brand new, in perfect shape, still in box, sterling silver handcut Haynes headjoint, silver plated body, comes in a leather Amadeus case, fleece lined neoprene carrying case, wood tuning rod, Amadeus cleaning cloth. Even though it is new, it has just this week been adjusted and cleaned to perfection by a flute professional. All in the box for $850 + shipping. Please contact Dana at email@example.com
- Gemeinhardt KG Special Ltd. Edition. Solid silver headjoint, body and foot. B-foot extension. White gold springs, gold lip plate, perfect in every way. This was a limited edition flute produced only for a select few dealers. It has just this week been professionally adjusted, cleaned and made perfect. Pads are like new. It comes with a hard case, zippered carrying case, tuning rod, plugs for holes. $950 + shipping. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yamaha 561. Solid silver, EC headjoing, B footjoint, open hole. A couple knicks on embouchure plate other than that it's in great shape. Asking $1800. E-mail Jamie at email@example.com
Back to Top
- Modern Sankyo wood flute #0291 for sale. New in August 2014, flute technician owned, seldom used. Grenadilla wood with Sterling silver mechanism. Modern style headjoint, open holes, offset G, split E, C# trill, low B foot with D# roller. $13,995. Additional C foot with D# roller available for $1,200. Available at FLUTEWORKS Seattle or contact rmvanhorn(at)gmail.com
- Rudall Carte wooden flute. Made in 1900. The silver mechanism was transplanted in 1937 to a new body, and split E and F# facilitator was added. It plays really well in A 440-442. It has a C foot. Looks and plays beautyfully. The pads are like new. Purchased with help from Robert Bigio. Asking $4,000 O.B.O. The flute is in Denmark, but can be shipped. I have family and friends in the US. and travel at least once every year. Photos can be provided. Questions? Please use: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Louis Lot wooden conical flute in excellent condition. #3557. Cocuswood with NO cracks or repair to wood. Keywork in silver plated maillechort. With a well-worn contemporary case. Location: Japan. Asking price: US$12,000 or JPY1,200,000. Please email for questions and photos: email@example.com
- Hawkes & Son vintage Excelsior Ebonite flute, circa 1860-80. Originally 8-key, but 3 keys on foot-joint are missing (not important for Celtic players but would be an issue for classical flautists); Ebonite has 'browned', but flute plays beautifully with rich tone. In original leather-covered case. Asking $900; I will cover shipping from Canada and insurance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Louis Lot #3104; Wooden Louis Lot with Silver Keys. Location: Barcelona, Spain. €17.000. Please email with any questions or for pictures to-mail: email@example.com
- Haynes wooden flute No. 1843 - Made in October 1910. Closed in-line G. C foot, D# & C# rollers, silver keys. Excellent condition - No Cracks or excessive use marks. Has been stored and pampered since 1950's. Haynes insignia on Body and foot. Asking $9,500
Contact seller (602) 301-2626 (anytime) Artsr1927@gmail.com
- 1830s, 9-key Viennese Turkish boxwood flute with ivory rings and brass keys. No maker's mark or serial number. Plays to low B. Tuning slide in headjoint allows it to play from about A=415-440 and the flute has been used professionally at A=440. Tone-holes and embouchure are original, pads are leather, non-lined headjoint (all wood). There is a crack in the headjoint which was repaired not long after it was made (filled with shellac). No problems even with extensive playing. In original box. $1000. Photos available. Please contact Jacqueline Arent at 360-273-0589 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Powell flute # 13315. Grenadilla wood flute with solid silver mechanism. French model with B-foot and half off-set G keys. Pitched at A= 442. This flute has been played sparingly and is in like new condition. An exquisite instrument, reasonably priced at $8,500. Please contact me at email@example.com for further information.
- E. Rittershausen Berlin wood flute. Unlined head, no cracks or repaired cracks. Overhauled by Chuck Willie of GR about a year ago and tuned up within the last 4 months. Plays very well. I have played this flute for 10 years. In 2000 it went to national flute convention where it was played in flute choir. Stamped Rittershausen on each section and Carl Fischer New York on the center section. No serial number. $1,800. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early 20th Century Rittershausen flute with original case and book. Excellent playing condition, C Flute, Boehm system, wood w/silver keys. Has never had any cracks or repairs. It recently had some minor padding work done by Eric South in Atlanta. Marked Carl Fischer New York (and what looks like 1234) and Rittershausen Berlin. Estimated production 1917-1918. Also included is a Carl Fischer edition Flute and Piccolo Player’s Studio book (fair condition) and original case (fair/poor condition). $3,000 for all. email@example.com
- Abell Flute #63, with Abell headjoint #214. Grenadilla body, silver keys, open holes, B-foot with gizmo, offset G, C# trill, D# roller, A442, in excellent condition. $10,000. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haynes Flute #2537 [made in 1913]. Wonderful wooden flute with closed holes, off-set G, C-foot
joint with D# and C# rollers. Absolutely wonderful appearance and perfect playing condition. Warm and powerful tone, great intonation (440). Asking $5,100. PayPal preferred. email@example.com
Back to Top
- Hammig Piccolo, 1950's vintage handmade PHILIP HAMMIG MARKNEUKIRCHEN/SA, #4494 w/star symbol on grenadilla wood body, silver head and keys. No Hammig serial numbers for 1950s. Lovely sound, great condition, original velvet-lined case and leather outer case. $5,000. firstname.lastname@example.org for photos and/or questions.
Burkart Resona piccolo, #12799, Grenadilla wood, Wave headjoint, split E, like new condition. $2,200. email@example.com
- Altus alto flute in G. It has a silver Kingma Headjoint made especially for this flute by Eva. C foot and split E. Asking $6,800. Great shape and incredible warm sounding. I am selling only because I am saving up for a Straubinger flute. Tried it in Washington. The flute is in Denmark, but I have friends and family in the US, so I visit every year. Sometimes twice. Photos can be provided.
Questions?Please use: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Altus Flute d'amour in A. It has a B foot and split E. Fine shape. It has belonged to Trevor Wye. Sounds wonderful. Asking $7,200. I am selling because I am saving for a Straubinger flute. Tried it in Washinton. The flute is in Denmark, and can be shipped. I also have friends and family in the US, so I visit every year. Sometimes twice. I can send photos. Question? Please use: email@example.com
- Gemeinhardt Alto Flute #A2270, silver straight headjoint, silver plated body and mechanism. Played professionally in Arizona, overhauled in 2014, the instrument is in excellent condition. Offered at $1,550. Pictures / details, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bass Flute, Armstrong, serial # 30-44803, Silver Head, silver plated throughout, C foot. Made C. 1980. Excellent condition, used professionally for over 20 years. Winged head, left hand crutch.
Covers to low C very very well, year after year, with almost no maintenance. Rarely needs adjustment.
Working great now - just adjusted. $3,500. email@example.com
- Powell Grenadilla piccolo (#12905) with 14k gold keys and mechanism. Perfect condition, recently overhauled. The instrument has a beautiful round sound, excellent intonation, and plays like a flute. $9,000 trials in NYC. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haynes Conical Bore Sterling Silver Piccolo #26378 (1957), Key of C, Refurbished in 2013, Original Case and swab brush. Like new condition. $4,100. (530) 876-9629
- Selmer New York Series 40 flute, serial number 106, extremely rare Eb soprano flute, solid sterling silver, soldered tone holes. Just overhauled, new pads and cork, etc. In excellent condition. $12,000 or best offer. email@example.com
- Yamaha YPC62 piccolo flute, in excellent conditions, ready to play. Asking price 800€. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weissman headjoint, Gemeinhardt body all-grenadilla wood piccolo (Model WSSK).
All silver mechanism with white gold springs. Sound is dark, round and resonant with good intonation throughout. Condition is excellent, like new. Price: GBP 1,200 obo. Located in London, but shipping internationally. For more information/pictures, contact: email@example.com
- Haynes Piccolo from 1921, #6147. Key of C. African Grenadilla in superb condition. Remarkably well preserved and little used instrument. It had the original pads before 2014 restoration by David Welans, formerly the tester at Haynes. $5850. Boston area.
- Armstrong Alto Flute #E4778, silver straight headjoint, silver plated body and mechanism. Played professionally in NYC for several decades, and expertly restored in 2013, the instrument is in excellent condition. Offered at $1,000. Pictures / details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Burkhart Global piccolo #10791 with wave headjoint and exterior Altieri cover case. Bought in 2007. Grenadilla wood, very sweet sound. Easy to play, very flexible especially in the high register. Very responsive and clear in articulation. Easy to tune. $2,300 or best offer. Please contact me at
email@example.com for more information.
- Hammig 651/4. Cocus wood, slim headjoint (with lip plate), solid silver mechanism and keys, serial number: 31533. Current new replacement is AUD$7,920. Asking for AUD$6,500 or best offer.
Bought 18 months ago, barely used. As new condition with no faults. Selling because I have changed my career path towards historical flutes and am in no need of a piccolo, it's a shame to leave it sitting and not use it. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- YAMAHA bass flute model, YFL-B441. Gold-brass alloy headjoint, body and foot, silver lip plate and riser, silver plated mechanism, drawn tone holes, pointed key arms, adjustable wood crutch, pearl buttons on keys. Flute is in pristine MINT condition. It has been played literally 20 times, It has a very deep, sweet, velvety low register. Flute comes with original case, carrying bag, polishing cloth, cork grease and cleaning rod. Asking price u$ 5,950.00 For more info and pictures please contact Ara at: email@example.com or call (909) 337-4080.
- KOTATO soprano flute in F, a very unique and rare flute. Solid silver headjoint, body, foot section ( one piece body and foot) and mechanism. Soldered tone holes, closed hole, pointed key arms. This flute is very responsive and produces an extraordinary sound between a C flute and a piccolo.This little jewel is in EXTRA MINT condition, played only a handful of times. Comes with original case, lambswool carrying bag and cleaning rod. Asking price u$ 7,950.00 For more info and pictures please contact Ara at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (909) 337-4080.
- Burkart & Phelan professional model piccolo, # 5816 - Semi-handmade, aged grenadilla-wood headjoint and body, solid sterling silver mechanism, split E mechanism, thick wall headjoint, "modified wave" embouchure, Gold springs, undercut tone holes. This is a lovely instrument to play with excellent intonation. One owner, serviced regularly and is in very good condition. I also had some of the pads changed for cork and this really does help with any moisture collection. The corked keys are the D sharp key, G sharp key, trill keys and the two thumb keys. Price: £2750. email@example.com
- Vintage E-Flat Armstrong flute, #62942. It was re-padded several years ago, and would make a neat addition to any flute collection. $1,800. Serious offers only. If you are interested in
trading a professional level wooden piccolo, that might also be a possibility. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gemeinhardt Pro-level Piccolo - Key of C - # 7339. A-442. Grenadilla wood with silver mechanism. Wood is in perfect condition with no cracks or knicks. Keys and mechanism also in good condition and move effortlessly. Pads are nice and yellow and need no adjustments or replacing. All registers are easily accessed due to excellent headjoint and little resistance. Superb tone in all octaves. Comes with leather covered French style professional case lined in dark red velvet. Including shipping and insurance, asking $1,250.00. Call me @ 281-479-7315 to request digital photos. FriendOMyn@aol.com
- Hammig #30737-Grenedilla wood piccolo, with "flute style" headjoint. In excellent condition. $3,500. email@example.com
- Yamaha YPC-62 Piccolo, #19245 Grenadilla Wood Body and Head. Bought in 1980's. Excellent Condition. Pictures Available. Lists for $3,000 - Asking $1,000. Call 1-917-603-3520. firstname.lastname@example.org
- YPC-62 Yamaha Piccolo '97-'98 vintage with case. #39702, well cared for and good condition. silver and pads are GREAT condition. Price just reduced to $850 obo. 706-322-4379
- Burkart Phelan grenadilla piccolo #6711 with a Lillian Burkart clarion headjoint. The wood is in perfect condition, and the piccolo was recently overhauled with upgraded Straubinger pads at Burkart, and has cork in the trill keys. The piccolo has solid silver keys with a split e. It has never been taken outside, and has been taken well care of. If you have any questions please call 256-529-2220, or my email Charlespage1@ymail.com. I can send photos. Asking $3,500.
- Professional Olds Grenadilla Wood Piccolo, like new condition, only used for Church Orchestra. Plays beautifully over all 3 octaves with amazing depth of sound. Very little use, barely played in. $900.00 email@example.com
- Boston Global Piccolo, wave headjoint. Serial # 11249. Price 1,650. Contact info, firstname.lastname@example.org or 818.212.4654
- Haynes solid silver piccolo in D flat. Made in 1937. Beautiful condition. Original case. Asking $800.00. email@example.com
Back to Top
- Powell 14K Aurumite HJ (S/N 1286 S) Soloist cut; excellent condition showing very little use - new cork. $1,795. (retails for $2,400. New) Photos available. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miyazawa MZ-7 cut 9K gold headjoint. Modern style headjoint with a generous amount of "spin". Consistent tone and response throughout the registers. Designed for flutists with a very fast airstream and who seek a powerful sound with a large, controlled dynamic range. Photos upon request. Asking for 4,500 Euro. Please write to email@example.com
- Haynes handmade low B-foot joint only. One owner, made in the late 1980's. Foot joint has Haynes pads and was checked out by repair person lately. Included in the sale is an almost new Haynes flute case complete with sticker and case cover. Asking $2,100. Buyer splits postage and insurance. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miguel Arista silver headjoint, handmade, serial #61, in new condition, $1,000. Photos on request. Contact email@example.com
- Silver/Platinum/Gold Powell Handmade "Boston Style" headjoint, sterling silver with platinum riser and 14K gold crown, .016" thickness, purchased from Powell in 1998. Excellent condition. This is the best headjoint I've ever owned, and I've owned a lot. $2,500 firm. Based in Boston area but willing to send within US/Canada for one week trial. firstname.lastname@example.org
- $5,000 OBO. Powell Handmade all 14k Philharmonic cut headjoint, bought new in 2010, serial number 11905. Comes with Powell appraisal (5/15/15) valued at $6,690. Contact email@example.com for questions, or trial information. Located in Seattle, WA.
- David C. Williams headjoint, Serial Nr. 1085, .016 gauge sterling silver tubing with a 14 karat lip plate and 22 karat platinum enhanced riser (PER). Includes Valentino deluxe single headjoint case. All in excellent condition. Photos available upon request. $2,850.00. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brannen 14K White Gold headjoint with 14K Rose Gold crown, lip plate, and riser. Crafted in 2010. The headjoint is in mint/excellent condition. It has been meticulously cared for and well maintained. It is the Classic Brannen-Cooper style and cut. Pictures available. $4,795. OBO. Stephanie_Colburn@baylor.edu
- Weissman silver C flute head joint in new pristine condition. I’m the original owner and only played it a few times. $1,100 obo. Contact email@example.com
- Burkart 998 headjoint, M2 style. Very good headjoint, Exceptional response and projection. The density of silver, 9.98, provides consistent sound quality and warm. I am willing to include shipping costs. The price list is US$2,000. I am asking US$1,650. It comes with original case and cover. I am happy to provide photos. Mobile 56990018280 Chile. Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miyazawa 9k gold MZ-10 cut with a platinum riser. 3 years old and has always been played without rings on. I've always played it on a 9k Miyazawa flute - it has great projection and is very flexible for all types of colors. It's a great headjoint at a great price! Retails new at $8,200 from Miyazawa, asking $6,500. Please contact Jessica at email@example.com
- 14K All Rose Gold Brannen Brothers head joint with 14K lip plate, riser and hand picked replacement 14K Brannen Crown - added unbelieveable spin and color. Modern Style made by Elizabeth Watson. Fits 0.012 gold flute. Ggorgeous sound and produces brilliant articulation. It is flexible and rich with lots of spin in the third octave. Played professionally. In mint condition. $5,500.00. Linda 508-478-3509.
- Selling two Foster Extensions. The Foster Extension is a small addition to the end of the flute foot joint that increases projection and richness of tone. It comes with a fleece lined pouch, and will fit either B or C foot joint. In excellent condition, used for about 6 months. Retails for $350 each, will sell for $250 each. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nagahara 20k tube (0.012 wall) with 18k lipplate and traditional riser, DA cut, and heavy 14k gold locking crown base. Replacement value is: $9,210. Price now is $7,000. email@example.com
- Powell 9k Aurumite headjoint for. Fusion of 9k gold and sterling silver, with gold on the outside and silver on the outside, rose gold lip plate and sterling silver riser and crown. Combines the brightness of silver with the depth and richness of gold. This headjoint is lightly used and is in fantastic condition. Retails for $1,750 new, I am asking for $1,200 OBO. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Original J R Lafin flute headjoint (serial no. 925 252 3 18ct) - Sterling silver tube and lip plate, 18K riser and crown. This is a truly beautiful headjoint to play, as one would expect from such a fine maker. Very responsive and an absolute dream in both high and low registers. I am only selling this headjoint due to the fact that I am mainly playing piccolo these days and it seems such a shame for it to just sit in its case. Please contact me if you're interested for photos or more info. Price: £3000. email@example.com
- Yamaha 9 Karat Rose Gold Headjoint. Khaner cut. 0.12" tubing. Previously owned by International flute prodigy Zachary Kellog. Currently located in Delaware. $3,600 USA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miguel Arista silver headjoint/riser/lip, fitted for a .014 flute, in new condition as I ended up not using it on my vintage Powell, $1,200. Contact email@example.com
- Goosman Grenadilla Piccolo Headjoint (with butterfly cut), $675. Originally purchased to partner with a Zentner to improve responsiveness and was relied upon as the primary headjoint for that piccolo for many successful years. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nagahara 950 silver headjoint. Platinum extended riser, DA cut, .016 thickness. Asking $3,500, but will consider a trade. email@example.com
- Beautiful solid silver Drelinger UpRite Max Headjoint w/ attachments and case. Excellent condition. Bought new in 2003 and well-cared-for by one owner. New, this sells for $5,000. Asking $3,000 plus shipping. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for photos and more info. Call (970) 689-5671 any time.
- Dana Sheridan sterling silver flute headjoint with sterling silver riser. 014” thin wall, new cork assembly. Like new 1450. email@example.com
- Brannen Cooper Sterling Silver Flute Head Joint - Bought in 1980's. Excellent Condition. Never Resized. Asking $1,000. Pictures Available. Call 1-917-603-3520. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14K golden Haynes headjoint with silver riser, from the Fughetta-era: 4400 US email@example.com
- Beautiful, mint-condition, Lillian Burkart headjoint. Silver tubing and lip plate; 14k gold riser; M2 style. Purchased new in 2006 and I am the only owner. No dents, dings, scratches of any sort. Has great response in all registers, and a variety of tone colours. Also, has terrific projection in all registers. $1,850. OBO. If interested contact me at BurkartHead(at)aol(dot)com. USA inquiries only. Pictures available upon request.
- Williams Headjoint No. 1177. 14 K tubing, PE riser. Engraved lip plate. Diamond in the crown. $6,000.00 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Williams Headjoint No. 252. 14 K tubing, 24 K riser. Engraved lip plate. $5,500.00. email@example.com
- Curved Flute Headjoint, the "Swan" by Flute Lab, S/N 708. Solid silver, beautiful tone, in perfect condition, less than 2 years old. The extreme curve in this headjoint makes it possible to play when a straight headjoint is uncomfortable. $1,900 (new is $2600+). Contact Laurel Emrys at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- David Williams Headjoint. .014, Silver with Silver riser, # 1201. Wonderful sweet sounding head joint in pristine condition. Paid $1350 in June 2010, asking $1000 obo. Please contact me at email@example.com.
- Brannen Brothers 14K Rose Gold headjoint with 14K crown, lip plate and riser. Played professionally for many years. It offers everything that you expect from a great gold head. $6,000. Will extend a 7 day trial. Full refund if it comes back to me undamaged. I will bring it to Brannen for inspection upon return before refund. Payment through Paypal only. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Top
- Powell B-footjoint, solid silver. D# roller, gizmo key preferred but not required. Please contact email@example.com
- Miyazawa 402 model flute with offset G, Brögger System, open holes, B foot preferred. Will pay for shipping to Canada. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for a Sankyo B-footjoint for my Sankyo Artist. Silver tube and keys preferred but will consider silverplated keys and/or tube. French pointed arms and gizmo key required. Please contact
- Looking for a straight Pearl alto flute headjoint (silverplated or sterling silver) for my 201 model alto flute. Please email email@example.com
- Mint and genuine .900 silver B-footjoint for Altus 1407 (flute from the 80's with original "flower" headjoint). French pointed arms, soldered tone holes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Original Altus 1407 (from the 80's) leather case in good condition. Please contact email@example.com
- Information, other than that provided in Susan Berdahl study, about William S. Richards wooden piccolos made in early 1900's and the maker.Also Interested in purchase of Richards piccolo. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schwedler or Reform style alto flute. Kruspe made these in F at least, perhaps also G? Please contact Timothy Tikker,
- Altus .958 seamed headjoint that was never resized. Will pay for international shipping (FedEx).
- Used Nagahara, Sheridan or Lafin Platinum Headjoint (0.12" tubing) with rose gold lip plate and crown. Contact: email@example.com. I also am looking to trade my Yamaha 9K Khaner cut headjoint for a Rose Gold Headjoint with a Platinum Riser (prefer Nagahara).
- Jack Goosman Curved Alto Flute Headjoint. If anyone has information on locating one please let me know. Thanks a million! Crystal firstname.lastname@example.org
- I'm looking for a high quality Eb flute, especially Haynes. If you have one, please contact me ASAP, very interested buyer. email@example.com
- Barbara Stanley renaissance tenor flute in D, a=440. Will consider other makers if a set of three tenors is available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for a used Burkart Phelan or Powell Conservatory with offset G, G disk (or split E), and a C# trill. D# roller would be great but is not necessary.
- Emanuel Flute—silver (with gold embouchure) or gold (with silver keys)—prefer Cooper scale flute (but will consider Bennett) with a B foot and C# trill. Please contact clark(at)kashmaier.com.
- Open G # silver flute with reverse thumb keys. Professional brand, should be in playing condition. Thanks, Eliot 602-481-9684; email@example.com
- Looking for a great playing Open G# Concert flute and and Open G# Alto flute. I do not want the reverse B Bb configuration. Ken Hawkins 707-450-7454 or I can be e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information about, photos of, or possible purchase, wood or silver flutes created by Scott Hirsch in the 1980s and 90s. Each one is marked with a serial number and a signature or stag’s horn marking. Email email@example.com or call toll free 866-512-7788.
- Interested in locating a Bb D'Amore flute, Emerson or Altus. firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark at 808-987-6051.